We are looking for staff
3D CAD Construction Designer / 3D Modeller
You will develop and implement geometrically and structurally challenging constructions as a 3D model. For this you will be introduced to material-specific production processes and incorporate this knowledge into your construction designs.
As a team member in our (currently) small company you will be flexibly assigned to different types of tasks to broaden your skills and knowledge and not only apply what you already know.
You are interested in how complex designs are realized in detail. You are precise in your way of work, motivated and eager to grow with the tasks you perform
- have a degree in a AEC related area (e.g. architecture, civil engineering)
- have experience in 3D Modelling with Rhinoceros
- have a good spatial and structural understanding
- can translate 2D design specifications into 3D
You maybe even have :
- programming experience (Grasshopper, RhinoPython, C#)
- work experience in wood, metal or facade construction
- 3D Modelling skills in parametric Modellling Software (e.g. Inventor, Solidworks, Creo)
Then please apply by E-Mail to Dominik Zausinger: